It’s clear to me that we are on a path towards total equality for all lifeforms. It is a slow path. But more importantly, a path that will eventually happen.
I think it looks in the United States this is what it looks like so far:
- White Land Owning man
- Some equality for woman
- African American equality
- Freedom of speech to some extent
- More equality for woman
- Some equality for intelligent mammals
- Some equality for sexual orientation and genders
In the future I think it will continue, eventually spreading to all religions and countries. I am unsure about the order and time that it will happen:
- Full equality for gender
- Full equality for sexual orientation
- Woman will be in complete control of their reproductive ability
- Full equality for religion
- Full equality for all races
- Full freedom of speech
- Full equality for all animals and trees. This will mean that the world will adopt a strict vegan diet.
I don’t see equality happening for most plants, bacteria and viruses. Perhaps this is a limitation of our human emotional capabilities.
I strongly believe that this is the future and that is why I have adopted a strict vegan diet and I try and be as open minded and liberal as possible.